Monday 13 December 2010

Vintage fur, please don't throw paint on me!

So much time has passed since my last post, too much time in fact! I have some new favourite things that I am so very excited to share; a new vintage fur coat, new red hair and a darling new flatmate.

The vintage fur, oh so very posh, probably my most favourite purchase ever, was a wonderful Brick Lane find on a cold and foggy London sunday. Oh how warm it will keep me this long and depressing winter - bear hug!

Red hair, a long awaited experiment, is sort of more a dark strawberry blonde and is super fun and cheery - a new look for winter, love it.

New flatmate, who Jess (current flatmate) and I met last week is an adorable Geordie girl who happens to also be a fellow blogger! It seems she has a very cute rabbit (who unfortunately isn't allowed to move in) and makes pretty things. Look, look!

No comments:

Post a Comment